Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Irreplaceable Friends comes and goes?

Did you ever had a friend who moved away to another state?  If you did, isn't that the worst thing that could happen in your life?!  I mean come on!  ugh. Well......unfortunately, it happened to me or else I wouldn't be blogging about it.  (sigh)  My friend, Markenzi, moved to Georgia during my senior year in high school.  I knew Markenzi my Sophmore year in Chemistry class but we were not that close.  We both had Physics together my senior year and we became GREAT friends along with Anna, another GREAT friend of mine.  All three of us had fun man!  Shoo! We were definitely the Three Musketeers!!!!!

This cake was given to Markenzi from the lunch ladies on her last day of being here in Milwaukee.
I remember that we would ALWAYS work on a lab together.  There was this one time where we had to move this table cloth without moving the plate, spoon, fork and a cup on top of it.  And we all had to be in a group and of course us 3 were in a group together.  I believe Markenzi was the 2 person to try it out before I did and she quickly pulled on the table cloth and the spoon came flying at her face!  Like the spoon literally did a back flip and hit her right in the face.  Luckily she wore glasses so her eyes didn't get stabbed.  She lucky it wasn't the fork! dannnnng.  hehe.  I will never forget her reaction when she got hit.  It was soooo damn funny!!!  I would tease her about it sometimes.  When we were building this roller coaster this one time, she was cutting up the board and pieces of the cardboard came flying at her face.  Of course I caught it happening.  LMAO!  Good times, man! Good tiiimes!!!!

 I miss Markenzi!  She was a really good friend to hang out with.  I didn't really have a lot of friend that I could hang out with and not stop laughing compare to her.  Her humor is what I really like about her.  She's funny; she's awesome and I miss her.  =(
I think my senior would have been better if she was still there.  I know I know friends comes and goes but can that ONE particular friend be replace for their uniqueness?
I don't think I would find a friend as funny as her.  She's one of a kind and I will never forget her.  =)



     

  
Oh yeah and Check out this video!!  BEST video interview I've seen today.  =)  Make sure to Subscribe to BryanStars!!! =)   This guy deserves some recognition!!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment